Monday, June 9, 2008

Bag and Blocks

I thought I would show you this bag I finished and these blocks I am working on.....you will have to click on the picture to see any details. I took a picture of the other side of the bag but didn't have time to add it to this. I am deep into house cleaning. Thank God we have company once in awhile, house cleaning is just not to high on my list of things to do. I spent most of the morning cleaning out cupboards, where the pans are, and the plastic containers, and the one that I keep bags in. I save the plastic bags you get from the stores, I use them to line my small garbage baskets with. Before we retired I use to buy the small bags....a lot of things have changed around here since I do not work. We even eat leftovers and you guessed it, that is what we are having tonight. Honey will be thrilled that I will be doing some special dishes and some baking while the girls are here. I must say though I am really very blessed, he is not picky, and he always thanks me and tells me how good it is. If I do not get a chance to blog while they are here I will be back soon.
I just checked the picture only to find it is a bit blurry and I forgot to mention the baby in the hat, that's our granddaughter, Mia, the one that is coming for a visit. She is no longer a baby, she will be eight in Oct. The other side of the bag has two pictures of her, I'll try to show it later.

2 comments:

Betzie said...

Hi Gail,
I think your bag is really nice.
I feel like I never want to clean any more! We haven't had company for a while, so my house is suffering. LOL
Have fun with yours!

Shopgirl said...

Love the picture...cleaning is not high on my to do list, but I am working on it. It is supposed to get warmer, so I will want to be outside. The bag is really cute...have fun with your company...don't work to hard!
Your, Mary