Friday, January 8, 2010

HERE KITTY,KITTY !







IN THIS TOP PICTURE I USED THE RUINS
FOR THE BACKGROUND. USED THE LION PICTURE NEXT, SAT THE ANGEL IN PLACE,
THEN REMOVED MIA AND ONE OF OUR CATS, (NOW IN KITTY HEAVEN) AND PLACED THEM ON THE BACKGROUND. I DID NOT SHOW THE ORIGINAL PICTURE OF THE ANGEL BECAUSE SHE CAME FROM A PAGE WITH SEVERAL OTHERS AND THAT IS IN ANOTHER PROGRAM. THIS PICTURE WILL GO INTO THE JOURNAL BUT THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PAGE. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY DOING THESE PAGES THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE IN THE JOURNAL DONE SO I AM WAITING TILL I GET ANOTHER ONE DONE TO TAKE A PICTURE . THESE PICTURES GOT ALL TURNED AROUND BUT I THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY.
IS ANYONE ELSE FEELING LIKE THE DAYS ARE JUST FLYING BY OR IS IT JUST ME?
I CANNOT BELIEVE EIGHT DAYS HAVE GONE BY THIS FAST.......
AND BEFORE I CLOSE I MUST SAY, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS" TO ALL THE OLE DIE
HARD FANS.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love that ruins photo! You're really playing around, aren't you.

And, yes, I watched "Elvis" on TV last night and reminisced about old times....watching him on TV at your house, standing in long lines to see his movies, etc. Thanks for putting up with me through all of that!!