Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR from the kittens

The black kitten is a Tom, he can really dish it out but his sister has no problem with holding her own. I know in these photos it looks like he is winning but trust me.....it is pretty much tit for tat.

This sister looks all laid back but she is just as rough and ready as the other two. Of course we have our quiet, don't I look sweet moments, and believe me that is just what they are, moments. I don't know if we will find homes for all of them or not but if we do not I may need to get a job, they sure can eat. So there you have the latest pictures on the kitties.
EVERYONE BE BLESSED AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

3 comments:

Janet said...

They're soooo cute! The black one looks a lot like Harley but I swear he's never been to FL!!

The pictures on the previous post were so pretty and peaceful looking. I think I'd never get anything done if I lived close to that river!

Cat said...

Ahhhh! She can hold her own because she is manx - no tail to hold her back.

Happy New Year!

J C said...

Cute kitties. Happy New Year Gail.