Thursday, December 17, 2009

journals

The one on the left is finished.....all of the pages I have been showing you are in there. The other one is a little smaller, and not quit as many pages but I think it will be a good one to use.

I have already started working in it, just laying down some background stuff....I will post the pages as I finish them. It may be awhile as we are going out of town for a few days so I will be taking a little break. Hopefully I will be home and able to do a post for Christmas. If you are looking for any good (FREE) Christmas images try http://Lastdoordownthehall.blogspot.com
Something new going on there every day, love the site. See you all when I get home.

2 comments:

ChrisJ said...

Those look beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Shopgirl said...

Lovely...Merry Christmas, Love
Mary