Thursday, October 4, 2007

Could my name be Alice?


Who would like to come for tea? Collecting tea cups and teapots has been a passion of mine over the years. This however is my favorite set and the only set that has plates to match. It is made by Royal Doulton and is called the Brambly Hedge Four Seasons. If you click on the picture I believe you can see more of the details. I am so fond of the whimsical characters with all of the flowers and berries.
This is going to be a very busy month for me. I have been working on gifts for our oldest daughter Laura, her birthday is on the 23rd as is M. our granddaughter that I made the horse items for a few weeks ago, I posted them if you care to see them just scroll back a few posts. I plan to go to first Saturday market this week-end and our annual craft fair is at the park downtown next week-end. A trip to the Keys will be coming up around the 18th soooooooo I do not know how much blogging I will be able to squeeze in. So would you like sugar or maybe some lemon with your tea?

4 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Gail,
Your china pattern is delightful. Love all the details :)
I collect teacups too.
xo

J C said...

These are BEAUTIFUL, Gail!!! I'm envious...xoxoxo

Betzie said...

How precious...they kind of remind me of Beatrix Potter's creatures...so cute.

Mary R. said...

hello thank you for the pattren i love paper dolls and you was nice enough to share them with us...
and we love you storey about the you gave your daughter a rose every yr I throght that was wonder full...
Mary Redford