Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I know I am a day early since Valentines day is Saturday but if I do not post now I may not get a chance to later. This is some of what I have been doing in the craft room. Also have been working on some beads, I have been invited to put up a table with a few of my things to sell at a Ladies Garden Club meeting. I'm so excited and want to have a variety of things to offer. I have a few more weeks to get ready.
I thought my van was all fixed and good to go, NOT, the A.C. is not cold and this morning I went to use my window wipers and guess what ? They did not come on..........so next Tuesday it's back to Gainesville to the Kia place, I hope they can get it right this time. It takes me an hour and a half to get there, thank God gas is still under $2.00. Well I have a little time to spare so I think I'll try to catch up on some blogs.....maybe see what others are making for their valentine. Find somebody you can be extra nice to on Sat.

2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

You have been a busy girl. I love the Valentine and it looks like you are making some lovely beads. You will let us know how you do at the sale. That sound like so much fun.
Cars, Love, Hate, don't brake down!!! You are a Valentine!
Mary

ChrisJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day Gail -- and many blessings on your week.