Monday, March 8, 2010

A big THANK YOU and a make over.

First let me show you the post that had the word fragrant spelled wrong. After MANY layers of paint I finally cut out the letters and glued them on. I do not like the sloppy job I did of outlining them and the words at the top need to be outlined so I will work on this a bit more.The word "memories" is at the bottom of the page.
*******************************************************************************
NEXT I WANT TO THANK MY VERY BEST FRIEND JANET FOR POSTING THE POST CARD I MADE HER AND ALSO A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE ONES THAT CAME BY TO SEE MY BLOG AS A RESULT OF HER POST. I TRIED TO GO TO EACH ONE BUT MY DSL WAS ACTING UP AND I'M NOT SURE I COVERED THEM ALL. IF I MISSED YOU I'M SORRY AND PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO COME BACK ANYTIME.




********************************************************************************

FINALLY THIS IS WHAT I DID WITH THE PICTURES I POSTED THE LAST TIME. THE GOOD LOOKING GUY IS MY OTHER HALF AND THE PRETTY GIRL IS "ME IN MY FANTASY". NOW YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT.....I JUST CAME FROM (JUST ME AND MY ART) AND IT IS PLAIN TO SEE MOST OF YOU LOVE IT. you will have to enlarge to read, also plenty room left to write on later.
************************************************************************************
Well this journal is just about full, I will try and show you the cover and anything else that I may have missed. It looks like the weather is finally beginning to show signs of spring so there is much to do in the yard and the spring house cleaning is still waiting on me. I know we are all so busy but do not forget to share a smile and a kind word with someone, we can make a difference in someones life.


3 comments:

Janet said...

That's me! A passion for purple!

Love the new page. I think we all love a little fantasy once in awhile.

Say It In Color said...

It is a small world!...Hi Janet!...Sherry here from Gut Art! Anyway, I'm new to your blog Werna Gail and want to say I love your journal pages and writing! And what you said (somewhere...)about saving money by staying home and journaling....I have started several journals...and with the money crunch I may have to finally take time with them!! ...a good idea! I love seeing yours....My first ones are made with the Teesha Moore method and I sure like it! I'll be back!

Say It In Color said...

Thanks Werna Gail for your kind comments...the scripture you quoted..."Delight yourself in the Lord....is the scripture that began my art....it is a long testimony from 1983....but I needed to be reminded of it! The key of course is delighting in Him!.... and I get too busy and then things don't go well. Boy, I bet working for Salvation Army was rewarding...if I worked at their store....it would be hard for me (or harder for my husband! ha) as I am an avid junk collector! Good to know you! sherry