Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Last of Journal #3

A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME ON LINE, I THOUGHT THE PICTURE AND THE WORDS WERE JUST TO GREAT NOT TO SHARE.

THIS IS THE INSIDE OF THE BACK OF THE JOURNAL THAT I HAVE BEEN SHOWING YOU. I WANTED TO SAVE A LOT OF SPACE TO WRITE ON, AND MAYBE ADD ANOTHER PICTURE.

YOU MIGHT REMEMBER THESE PAGES FROM BEFORE, BUT I HAVE SINCE ADDED THE PLANETS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.



AND LAST THE OUTSIDE OF THE JOURNAL WITH A BOOKMARK. SORRY I CUT THE TOP OFF OF IT BUT I THINK YOU CAN GET THE IDEA.
****************************************************************************
DELIGHT THYSELF ALSO IN THE LORD AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE THE DESIRES OF THINE HEART. PSALMS 37:4

4 comments:

Janet said...

The top picture and words are fantastic! What a beautiful quote. I also love the outside of your journal....is it wallpaper? And the addition of the other planets really brings those pages alive. What a wonderful journal you have created.

Shopgirl said...

Your Journal is lovely inside and out. I also love the quote and picture you shard. What will you do next????
Love, Mary

Unknown said...

What a beautiful short poem really enjoy that one for sure.

The planets are really cool looking at how you put them togther like that and the color for the background really helped them out very much.

Your journal was very well done and very nice too.

Will you be making another journal again?

Say It In Color said...

I my goodness....I LOVE that quote.....can I use it?! I have thought of my mother so much this week and she had a beautiful heart and smile....is that your son's hotrod? My husband loves old trucks and has one that color...well, I will look forward to your next journal....love the planets!