Thursday, October 22, 2009

Barnes Hollow poem

Yesterday I had pages with a poem my grandmother wrote so today I wanted to do pages with one that I wrote. One of my trips to Illinois, to visit children I stayed with Laura and she lives in the country. All of the houses on her dead end road are on property that at one time was owned by her next door neighbors, the Barnes. There is a sign at the beginning of the road that says, Barnes Hollow. The picture of the river is where my son-in-law goes fishing. The picture of me on the road is actually taken from another picture of me when we were working in our woods here at home. Then of course we have the cute picture of the great grandchildren. Sorry about the glare (from the camera) on the picture of the spooky old building. It is here in our town.....I would love to go exploring in it but
it is posted NO TRESPASSING. Don't you just love old deserted buildings, I do.
**************************************************************************
I wanted to add a couple of photos you might want to use but I know blogger will put them where I do not want them so I'll add them separate.

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

I love that you could share what you saw and feeling, not everyone can do that. I loved reading and seeing this collage, your love for the Lord is in ever word.
Happy Fall, Mary