Saturday, October 10, 2009

Old pictures & A Good Report

Here are a few more old pictures that you may be able to use in some of your art projects. Again these are no one that I know. I do have a picture of a distant relative on an old bike some what like this one. Unfortunately a lot of my old pictures were placed in a scrapbook ...this was before I knew to make copies and use the copies!!!!



And the good news, Yesterday we had to go to the VA for the last time....for a long time. The doctor said everything looked good and the incision has healed quite nicely so honey can resume his normal routine, just take it slow and work into things gradually.
Today is a BIG day around our little town...it is the annual Pioneer Day held downtown in our park. I'm off to get ready, honey is going to be in the parade, so I must take pictures. Hope you all have a great week-end.

No comments: