Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I had a lot of fun doing these pages as they are full of things I really like, flowers, lace, writing paper and pens. The paper in the upper left hand corner is a scrap of wallpaper that was used on the largest wall of my computer room. The two ladies in the hats and gowns is my self and oldest daughter.
I have given this book a lot of thought and I think it needs to be called an altered book instead of a journal. The pages that I have been doing remind me more of a scrapbook than they do of any kind of "journal keeping". Whatever title you put on it I have been having a lot of fun with it and expressing myself so I guess it really does not matter what you call it. The whole process has me investigating other avenues of expressing myself with books, paint, paper, etc.
So my question to you is "ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET" ?

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

WOW, I love this too. So sweet, so old fashioned, love it. Hugs, Mary