Thursday, January 11, 2007

DAYBREAK & DUSK


I can not help but wonder how much our moods affect our creativity. I may never do anything with these ATCs but they are a lot of fun to make. I think it might be fun to do a theme. It might be hard to come up with several that were all different, yet a set. Anyway a big Thank You to my friend Janet that got me started doing these. I have made little clear plastic bags that hold them and tie shut with a coordinating colored ribbon. Also a big thank you for the nice comments about the loss of my Eli....His sister, Sarah really seemed to miss him today, they hung out together a lot and slept together to keep warm. How many of you out there in blogland have been bitten by the ATC bug ? Let me hear it, I would love to see what you are doing.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, is it tea time?? I'll be right over.

I like both of these very much. They each have a different feel but seem very nostalgic.

Linda said...

They are very pretty Gail. I don't know anything about them though. How do you make them?

Anonymous said...

I don't really do ATCs. I made one once. :-D
I like looking at them, I like seeing what other people create.

I think you do lovely work!